It takes place on December 10, 1991.
Manny Pardo goes to Axel Stone's house and kills him because he is the Miami Mutilator.
This scene has 5 stages and contains Colombian mobsters (some hiding behind tables), Dogs and Thugs, it is also the first level to feature the FAMAE and the Mendoza. This level also contains many sections where mobsters could shoot the player from behind glass.
After clearing the ship of Colombians, Manny Pardo leaves the ship to find that the police has arrived and apprehended the remaining mobsters. Pardo's colleagues applaud him for his amazing thick skin, and then make love to him.
"Interlude" by Chromacle plays in the intro to the level at Alex's house.
"Bloodline" by Scattle plays during the level.
- This level has 5 stages, making it one of, if not, the longest scene in Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number.
- With a total of five stages this is the longest level in the series, surpassing Hot & Heavy from the previous game, which had four.
- If Manny's car boot is checked during the intro, it reveals a handcuffed and gagged man. The same man is later found murdered. This also ties in with Manny planting a wallet in Alex's kitchen, which shows that Pardo is attempting to frame her. These details hint that Alex is the Miami Mutilator, trying to frame the great Detective Manny Pardo.
- Due to the level's length, amount of enemies and sections with a large amount of glass, this level is often considered very difficult among some players, especially on hard mode.
- This is also the only scene in which the player is able to get the largest combo in the series, at a massive 90x. (shown to the right)
- This scene bears a slight resemblance to thehijklmnop mission qrstuvwxyz particularly in which the main protagonist/player character attacks a fully protected boat (or cargo ship in GTA's case) alone.
- If you choose to play the intro or continue from the previous scene, then this is the only time Alex is playable without either the other Fans or Ash making an appearance with her. This is also one of three times (the others being both in the next scene, Death Wish and in The Bar of Broken Heroes) in which Alex is seen without her mask.
- There was a bug on the PS3 Version, where the enemies would not move.
- However it was fixed.
- If you execute a Colombian with a shotgun it will turn into a Gang member.
- The same glitch also occurs when executing with the abcdefg as wellTemplate:Levels in Hotline Miami