- NOTE: This article is only a test article. We decided to length more information on the article and show it to the FNaF Wiki admin after this article has finished.
- This article is about the Shadow Animatronics. For more information about other hallucinations, see Hallucinations (FNaF2).
Shadow Freddy is a dark counterpart of Freddy Fazbear in a very dark color. Its color turns out to be purple if brightening up the image. Its eyes and teeth are clearly white. It is also the same model of Golden Freddy.
It is a shadowy, dark version of Toy Bonnie being completely black with white eyes and teeth visible. Unlike its original counterpart, its torso was shorter and does not share his buck teeth but rather different-looking.
Rarely, if the player views the Parts/Service's camera after all of the original animatronics left, Shadow Freddy can be seen sitting down in the same spot where Bonnie normally sits. Looking at it for too long closes the game.
Shadow Bonnie rarely appears in The Office, standing on the left side where Golden Freddy usually appear. Similar to the original Golden Freddy from the first game, if the player looks at it for few seconds, it fades away and cause the game to crash. However, in the mobile version, it rather freezes the game.
The only way to stop the game crash while encountering Shadow Bonnie, either bring up the monitor immediately or keep the mask on before it fades away. Doing so will cause it to disappear, because it will prevent it from causing the game to crash.
- Shadow Freddy is one of the three counterparts of Freddy Fazbear, two others are Toy Freddy and Golden Freddy.
- Shadow Bonnie is one of Bonnie's counterparts while the other being Toy Bonnie.
- However, Shadow Bonnie could be Toy Bonnie's counterpart.